Global Standard Trash (GST)
Global Pump Standard Trash pumps are specifically designed to effectively handle a wide range of liquids from water and sewage, to sludge that can contain solids and other material. Global Pump Standard Trash pumps, with advanced enclosed impeller design, provide a dependable, highly efficient solution in a completely automatic priming pump.
Global Standard Trash Pumps
|Model||Size||Max Flow||Max Head||Max Solids||Downloads (.pdf)|
|4GST||4 x 4||100 x 100||1250||284||116||35||3||76.2||cutsheet - Mark I cutsheet - Mark II diesel curve elec. curve dimensional drawing - Mark I dimensional drawing - Mark II|
|6GST||6 x 6||150 x 150||3000||681||202||62||3||76.2||cutsheet - Mark I cutsheet - Mark II diesel curve elec. curve dimensional drawing - Mark I dimensional drawing - Mark II|
|8GST||8 x 8||200 x 200||3650||829||183||56||4||101.6||cutsheet diesel curve elec. curve dimensional drawing|
|12GST||12 x 12||300 x 300||8800||1999||135||41||4||101.6||cutsheet diesel curve elec. curve dimensional drawing|
|14GST||14 x 14||350 x 350||12500||2839||138||42||4||101.6||cutsheet diesel curve elec. curve dimensional drawing|
|18GST||18 x 14||450 x 350||14000||3180||135||41||4.5||114.3||cutsheet diesel curve elec. curve dimensional drawing|
|24GST||24 x 18||600 x 450||16000||3634||176||54||4.5||114.3||cutsheet diesel curve elec. curve dimensional drawing|
- Global Pump's rugged, heavy duty pumps are engineered specifically for portable application
- Available with a variety of priming systems, including the Global Pump Auto Prime automatic priming system (compressor-fed venturi priming) or a diaphragm priming system.
- Dry running mechanical seal.
- Pump casings hydrostatically tested to 50 psig (345 kPa) above the peak casing design pressure.
- Standard engine control panel provides preset emergency shutdown protection and allows the addition of automatic level control.
- Fuel tanks for extended run times and/or remote location as required
- Skid mounted or highway trailer with integral fuel cell/chassis, lights, fenders, tie downs, lifting bail, front and rear jacks
- Optional CD4MCu stainless steel for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Global Pump SoundGuard sound attenuated enclosure options (more on separate tab)
- Hose racks, accessory containers and other custom features available as required
- Wide range of suction and discharge fittings including Global Pump's own "QD" Quick Disconnect fittings and accessories
Global Pump SoundGuard Enclosure
12-gauge Galvannealed-Steel (or optional stainless steel), double-sided-galvanized sheet panels insulated with a 1.25" thick acoustical foam barrier fire retardant composite reduces noise level to no more than 68 db at 30 feet (9 m). Designed for upward exhaust of combustion gases and cooling air. Panels are removable for maintenance and repair. Panel doors, with locks, for access to the pump, engine, priming system and controls for routine servicing, lubrication and fueling.